What We Believe
New Covenant Ministries accepts the Holy Bible as God’s written Word to be its authority of faith and practice and believes it is relevant for all people in all places at all time.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, in His virgin birth, and His sinless life, His miracles, His crucifixion, death and burial. He was resurrected by the power of God on the third day, conquering sin, death & hell. Jesus ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe Jesus will return to earth in power and glory and set up His Kingdom.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead and the judgment of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto everlasting life and the lost unto everlasting damnation.
- We believe in personal salvation of sinful mankind by repentance of sin and obedience to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, which is the only way to come into a relationship with God and have eternal life.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the born again believer is enabled to live a godly life by His grace and we further believe His supernatural power and gifts are available to believers today.
- We believe in water baptism in obedience to Jesus as a public statement of an inward reality and in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth experience, in speaking in other tongues, in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the laying on of hands.
- We believe in the great commission (Matt 28:19) that Jesus gave for the discipling of nations by reforming the Seven Mountains of society.
- We believe in divine healing. A provision for deliverance from sickness and disease which was made possible by Christ’s death on the cross. (Is 53:4-5) (James 5:15-16) (1 Peter 2:24)
- We believe in what Jesus said He would build in Matthew 16:18, His Ekklesia, the government of the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.
- We believe in the mandated blessing that God the Father gave in Genesis 1:28 to be fruitful and multiply and subdue the earth and rule over it.